Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Gun

Happiness is a warm Gun, I am your Gun, Barrel of a Gun, Jannie's Got a Gun, Live by the Gun, Tommy Gun, Big Gun, The Home Coming Queens Got a Gun, Annie Get Your Gun, Gospel Machine Gun, Gun, Love Gun, Get My Gun, Big Man With A Gun, Under the Gun, Live By the Gun, The Killers Under the Gun, Buss My Gun, Lazy Gun, Zip Gun, Number One Gun, Steely Dan With A Gun, Get My Gun, Give Her a Gun, Ray Gun, Bring A Gun, Siamese Gun, Throw Away The Gun, Me And A Gun, A Boy and His Machine Gun, Dancing Like a Gun, Johnny Got His Gun.

Mystical Machine Gun

.44 for you cross-beaters.

Close enough for the skull crack-echo to mush my ears,
outstretched tongue tastes brain-froth and blood in the air.
A big slug bounces through last exhale.
My gift to you...

... find your god bitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home